Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Sections

United States Navy VF-102 "Diamondbacks" (OPRF Tomcat squadron)

VF-102 "Diamondbacks" is a U.S. Navy squadron, which was established in 1952 and is now operating as VFA-102.During those 68 years since its establishment,many aircraft have operated with the squadron,including the F-4 Phantom II,the F-14 Tomc...
Small VooDoo3 71d
VooDoo33389Small VooDoo3 71d
Sections

USAFE 493rd Fighter Squadron (OPRF Squadron)

WELCOME TO THE 493rd Fighter Squadron "The Grim Reapers"The 493d Fighter Squadron, nicknamed "The Grim Reapers", is part of the United States Air Force's 48th Fighter Wing and currently the only USAF squadron flying the McDonnell Douglas F-15C/D E...
Small J Maverick 16 72d
J Maverick 163212Small J Maverick 16 72d
Sections

USAF 55th Wing (OPRF Squadron)

Just wanted to give you guys something to look at while the roster is being updated. Please go to the main squadrons thread and reply there to be added to the roster. Optionally, you can PM me on Discord or comment on this thread too to help out w...
Small KSUU_TW | WHISKY1 72d
KSUU_TW | WHISKY12159Small J Maverick 16 72d
Sections

USAFE 100th ARW (OPRF Squadron)

Just wanted to give you guys something to look at while the roster is being updated. Please go to the main squadrons thread and reply there to be added to the roster. Optionally, you can PM me on Discord or comment on this thread too to help out w...
KSUU_TW | WHISKY12144Small J Maverick 16 72d
Sections

USAFE 31st Fighter Wing (OPRF Squadron)

WELCOME TO THE 31st FIGHTER WING "Return With Honor"The 31st Fighter Wing is the only United States fighter wing south of the Alps. This strategic location makes the wing important for operations in NATO's southern region. The 31st FW operates F-1...
Small J Maverick 16 72d
J Maverick 162161Small KSUU_TW | WHISKY1 72d
Sections

NATO E-3A Component (OPRF Squadron)

KSUU_TW | WHISKY11113Small KSUU_TW | WHISKY1 72d
Sections

B-1B Lancer Squadron

Lancer Squadron created, based at KDYS (Dyess AFB)Lt Colonel NC-687 Commanding (OPRF-B1)OPRF Server:- mpserver.opredflag.com Below is a link to USAF 9th Bomb Squadron (B-1B) discord serverhttps://discord.gg/AQbZJK3
Small NC-687 76d
NC-6874253Small J Maverick 16 76d
Sections

MTRs for use in FG

I will be working on MTRs(both VR and IR). I have a few already and will be putting them into a repo shortly. Feel free to try them out and get some practice with low level flying through some great scenery! Estimated durations are just what they ...
Small KSUU_TW | WHISKY1 298d
KSUU_TW | WHISKY11558Small KSUU_TW | WHISKY1 298d
Page 1