Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Tactics and manoevres

Evading missiles

Here is one method to evade a missile, or rather to trick it to hit the ground:The missiles navigation (APN) will lead you, so if you head towards the ground, preferable accelerating, then the missile will plan to intercept you at a point that is ...
Small Leto 1y
Leto17951Small Leto 103d
Tactics and manoevres

Aerial Combat Training (A.K.A. ACT)

I have decided a few months ago to host a program. The program really hasn't taken off. I have decided to change how it works. There should be more than one host. I will not always be available. If you know something that pertains to real world A/...
Small fb237 1y
fb237331614Small fb237 255d
Tactics and manoevres

Training Tuesdays Week # 2

Training Tuesdays!Week 2!FLYING VFR - ADVANCED----------These are challenges meant to test your skills (and maybe teach you something new), and will come out every Tuesday. To participate, follow this guide. You can do it in a group, but you don't...
Small pinto 1y
pinto1126Small pinto 1y
Tactics and manoevres

Training Tuesdays Week # 1

Training Tuesdays!Week 1!FLYING VFR----------These are challenges meant to test your skills (and maybe teach you something new), and will come out every Tuesday. To participate, follow this guide. You can do it in a group, but you don't have to. I...
Small pinto 1y
pinto2114Small pinto 1y
Tactics and manoevres

Program for Successful Interception of Bogeys and Bandits in National Airspace (PSIBBNA)

Read SIHbnaaahProject for Successful Interception of Bogeys and Bandits in National AirspaceGoals Familiarize members with procedures related to Bogeys and Bandits violating a) National borders, without permission b) Entering Class Alpha or ...
Member avatar small YV-LEGO 1y
YV-LEGO4474Small fb237 1y
Page 1