Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Games

No Fly Zone scenario

Re-post from what I said in Discord:"Event idea: Enforce a NFZ(edited)Most likely a made up NFZ.A flight or two of fighters flying CAP, an AWACS and tanker, and the ones bold enough to penetrate the NFZ boundaries.(edited)Good time time to finally...
Small fb237 196d
fb2374188Small Leto 193d
Games

Event proposal: escalating tensions

In the current state of our community, the number of pilots available at any particular time is extremely limited. This is problematic for short, fast-paced events, especially those involving considerable amounts of combat.An entirely different ty...
Small SNOWY1 254d
SNOWY16202Small fb237 249d
Games

Fleet Air Defense

Well, I've been thinking, since the F-14 is now a competitor, why don't we start doing some fleet air defense of an mp-carrier.
Small fb237 262d
fb2379297Small pinto 253d
Games

Overview of our game types

King of the hillDCACapture bases (Pinto's script)FormationInterceptionBattleCapture the flag
Small Leto 1y
Leto2114Small J Maverick 16 350d
Games

Yet another game type proposal - defection flight

The temporary shortage of available pilots in this community has gotten me thinking about unconventional event types requiring few players.Consider the various historical incidents in which a pilot has decided to defect with an aircraft to an enem...
Small SNOWY1 1y
SNOWY13172Small SNOWY1 1y
Games

FGUK and OPRF to share the same base for a day...

http://www.fguk.eu/index.php/forum/saturday-night-flying/6179-top-gun-rebooted-saturday-9th-april#28438Mav
Small J Maverick 16 1y
J Maverick 165212Small Raider1 1y
Games

Proposal: antiship game type

One team, or both, has ships. These can be MP carriers, or one of the various vessels created by aircraft developers. These are "aircraft" (I think so), so can be targeted with AAMs.A team wins by getting a specified number of close hits (maybe 2)...
Small SNOWY1 1y
SNOWY18301Small SNOWY1 1y
Games

Base capture, with retro respawn

Someone pointed out in Mumble the other night that he observed during our big game that when we were more flying on both sides, the map simply didn't move.So I suggest this:If you get shot down or crash, you are not allowed to takeoff from the sam...
Small Leto 1y
Leto22719Small Leto 1y
Page 1