Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Systems

Physical hardware

Hey all, I don't know if this belongs here, but I wanted to start a discussion about physical hardware and setup. I sarcastically alluded to this last night with PINTO, but I am going to be buying a new laptop soon, and want it to be more geared ...
Small Raider1 1y
Raider19345Small fb237 1y
Systems

Joystick non linear configuration

Certain joystick (such as my logitech 3d and SL-6640-BlackWidow) have varying degress of bad non linearity. This is often evidenced when flying the F-15 as twitchy response around the centre position.Adapt and tune the following. The lines to tune...
Small Richard 1y
Richard0103Small Richard 1y
Systems

Night vision with ALS

Just a heads up, Thorsten has made night vision for ALS in 2016.2.0Hope it will work better than Rembrandt night vision.This could come in quite handy for us..The image is taken from the flightgear.org forum.
Small Leto 1y
Leto8295Small fb237 1y
Systems

Systems

My motherboard or CPU one has given out on my PC. I have this AMD semperon PC going with the new video card but I doubt I will be able to fly, it only has 2 ram slots which only leaves me with 2 gigs of ram at the moment and it is single core 2.5 ...
Small Swamp 1y
Swamp2139Small Leto 1y
Systems

Missiles

The missiles use APN (augmented proportional navigation).We have tried to make them match the following:AIM-9LAIM-120BAIM-7F..In viggen vs. viggen, you can also use flares against aim-9 (RB74/24). Key 'q'.
Small Leto 1y
Leto7258Small Raider1 1y
Page 1