Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] ORF Private MultiPlayer server.

The private server is currently set to 300nm visibility. I've checked the code and these are my initial thoughts in no particular order; (most of these are fairly easy to code) add a ranges to all (or named) observers. add a different class (e.g....
Small Richard 1y
Richard311638Small Leto 83d
General Discussion

[Pinned] [Announcement] OPRF is branching out!

Hey guys,We are officially launching several new OPRF divisions.LogisticsHaul cargo and people between airports, helping support OPRF missions both at home and abroad. Fly everything from short hops to long hauls between bases that have OPRF perso...
Small pinto 101d
pinto2161Small Leto 101d
1 2 3
General Discussion

Introduce yourself

Welcome to the forums!If you're new here, add a post introducing yourself to the community :)
Small Leto 1y
Leto512270Small J Maverick 16 17d
General Discussion

Screenshots

Screenshots of things go here as we are almost out of space on the site.
Small fb237 1y
fb237241165Small J Maverick 16 73d
1 2 3 5
General Discussion

Hour Updates

Hello ORF:When this site was first established, we produced a poll that asked whether the members would like to have a rank structure for "official" members of our crew. The result was that 5 of 7 voters stated they would.In light of this, we have...
Small Raider1 1y
Raider1974991Small pinto 73d
General Discussion

BUK-M2

How do you fire the sam on the BUK-M2?
Small kareem127 83d
kareem1275133Small kareem127 79d
General Discussion

YouTube and Twitch Streaming.

Post your videos here, or let us know that you plan on streaming.
Small fb237 122d
fb2372100Small fb237 122d
General Discussion

How many seats in a fighter do you prefer?

Just curious where people stand. I'm in the one-seater crowd due to immersion. Although a two-seater with another actual person (or a good AI) would be acceptable, but I think I'd still pick the one-seater on a normal day.
Small pinto 191d
pinto5171Small J Maverick 16 190d
General Discussion

Inability to post on Discord

All my attempts to post on discord results in dark grey text that turns red after a while (or sometimes just remains dark grey forever). I assume that this means some kind of inability to communicate with some server.Any idea how to resolve this?T...
Small SNOWY1 263d
SNOWY15211Small SNOWY1 255d
General Discussion

AWARDS AND DECORATIONS SYSTEM

This space is dedicated to the award of medals and ribbons of OPRF members, starting today. If you have in comment about it, please post it in the "CRITERIA" section.Air Force Outstanding Unit AwardAWARDED TO: Leto, pinto (2x), J Maverick 16 (2x),...
Small J Maverick 16 1y
J Maverick 1612498Small J Maverick 16 304d
General Discussion

Voice Comms

Hey guys!I know we use mumble for our voice comms, and it works pretty well, but we do struggle with donut heads and drive-by trolling, as well as a lack of being able to admin our channel appropriately.I was recently introduced to another VoIP cl...
Small pinto 1y
pinto12503Small J Maverick 16 316d
General Discussion

USAF Bases

For reference (so I don't have to keep looking)--Region 1--KSUU - TravisKBAB - Beale (unlandable)KVBG - VandenbergKEDW - EdwardsKNID - China Lake (Navy, but we use it a lot)PAEI - Eielson (Alaska)PANC - Eimendorf (Alaska - uses Anchorage Internati...
Small pinto 364d
pinto4153Small J Maverick 16 363d
General Discussion

AWARDS AND DECORATIONS CRITERIA

Me and others have discussed about this and finally we decided that OPRF is going to feature an awards and decoration system which will start running from today with medal award that will start immediately, managed by me with help from Pinto, Leto...
Small J Maverick 16 1y
J Maverick 165325Small SNOWY1 1y
General Discussion

Background imge

Would it be possible to have a background image for this site with better graphics quality? Consider especially the clouds. The current clouds are just tiled texture. Try making a screenshot on highest graphics settings of some well-modeled air ba...
Small SNOWY1 1y
SNOWY16261Small pinto 1y
General Discussion

Showing Flightgear sessions in Google Earth

I could not sleep and what Pinto showed us in regards to Flightgear->KML intrigued me. So I tried this:I logged my flight, including a missile I fired:If I can make this standard in some way, I would be able to log all my flights this way. Does...
Small Leto 1y
Leto10919Small SNOWY1 1y
General Discussion

Airnav Flight School

Welcome to Flight School!Airnav - PreambleThis is my guide to flying like you would in real life, sorta. I'm not an IRL pilot, I don't have a PPL, and I haven't studied this stuff in a classroom, but I think forcing myself to fly "by the book" is ...
Small pinto 1y
pinto11754Small J Maverick 16 1y
General Discussion

New OPRF emblem

A community like ours cannot stay without a proper logo/emblem so I decided to create one, inspired by the 57th Wing based at Nellis, here it is:What do you think?Mav
Small J Maverick 16 1y
J Maverick 1610378Small Raider1 1y
General Discussion

Inspiration: Best military jet movies

My personal opinion on the top 8 flight scenes from movies featuring military jets.I originally wanted to make this into a top 10 YouTube clip, but am too lazy to cut it, and don't have clips from all movies. So I posted it here, feel free to repl...
Small Leto 1y
Leto4274Small Leto 1y
General Discussion

Exploration

Exploring Pinon Canyon MOA.
Small Swamp 1y
Swamp2167Small Leto 1y
Page 1